Author Topic: Something we're watching while stranded at the BWI airport  (Read 425 times)

goescrunch

Something we're watching while stranded at the BWI airport
« on: August 10, 2008, 07:37:40 PM »
http://www.crunchyroll.com/series-12515/Chis-Sweet-Home.html - FREAKING KAWAII!!!

(Yes, this is pretty much a pre-schooler anime. I don't care. I love it. OMG KITTEN!!!)
Kat, show this to Barbie.

Grey

• Has Made ~Contact~
  • (-:?
    • View Profile
    • GamesofGrey
Re: Something we're watching while stranded at the BWI airport
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2008, 11:37:48 AM »
Haha, this does look quite nice actually, but then I've always had a weak spot for cats...

You ever seen Panda go Panda?

Wildfire Darkstar

• Sibling From Another Warren
  • Baby stabby boi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2008, 12:30:18 PM »
When bored, I used to scream the title of "Panda go Panda" at the top of my lungs in wildly inappropriate situations. I never did get around to actually watching the thing, though.

And yes. Yes, that is very, very cute. I feel like I should go brush my teeth now ;)

goescrunch

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2008, 04:47:02 PM »
Haha, this does look quite nice actually, but then I've always had a weak spot for cats...

Not yet! I wuv pandas...

I'm going to finish watching the kitty one to see if it'll help me feel better. I'm sooooooo sick, just like I always am following any convention. Stupid germs. ;_;

Meowix

• One With The Fuzz
  • ........hee!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2008, 06:29:03 PM »
Aww... This looks cute.  I love cats, I actually wish if the financial situation at home wasn't so bad that we could get another.  Oh well I have three beautiful babies and I guess those kittes will have to be enough.

32_Footsteps

• Seeker of Light Orbs
  • Still Spoony after all these years
    • View Profile
    • Beyond Madness & Genius
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2008, 07:55:27 PM »
Evil black heart... melting... at sight of kitten...
--

Reality is a choice - a very poor one

Beyond Madness & Genius - Working on our first title, Point of Descent, for Xbox Live Indie Games.

KAHighwind

• Chat Commissar
  • Lemon curry?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2008, 04:03:27 PM »
I'm going to finish watching the kitty one to see if it'll help me feel better. I'm sooooooo sick, just like I always am following any convention. Stupid germs. ;_;
Yes, stupid germs, always putting their beach towels on the best poolside deck chairs at 6am and then going back to bed so that when I get to the pool at 10am there are no deck chairs left.... oh, sorry, I thought you said stupid Germans. (Kidding.  I don't really hate Germans; after all, Germany did give the world Bach, Handel, Beethoven, Mendelssohn, Schumann, and Brahms among many others.  Not to mention Leibniz, Gauss, Dirichlet, Dedekind, Kummer, Eisenstein, Kronecker, Jacobi, Landau, Hasse, Heilbronn, Riemann, Weierstrass, Weyl, Schur.... well, you get the idea.)

Anyway, hope your traditional post-convention illness doesn't last long, Angela.  I suppose I should be relieved the only affliction I seem to have in the wake of this year's Grand Gathering is another flare-up of my seemingly permanent case of athlete's foot. :P I blame the hotel swimming pool.

-Kain.

LanceDearnis

« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2008, 01:15:21 PM »
Bah at convention sickness. It hit me pretty hard too. And I came home to a busted hot water heater. There was mold, but on the plus side, it got the apartment staff RESPONSIVE, and they fixed a whole bunch of stuff. Their style is to wait until there's a crisis, it seems.