Author Topic: Time Ticking Down  (Read 331 times)

TheFurryOne

• Forum Tyrant
    • View Profile
Time Ticking Down
« on: August 06, 2008, 08:44:48 AM »
I'm going slightly crazy with the anticipation.  I hope I'm not alone.
Your Loving Tyrant

Katyanna

• Licensed Spacecraft Pilot
  • Waaaiiiiifffuuuuu! <3
    • View Profile
Re: Time Ticking Down
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2008, 11:13:35 AM »
Alone? No. I'm getting rather anxious despite trying to relax here with Andrew's parents. That may be in part due to the 10-11 hour drives we have tomorrow though.
"At this point the horse has left the barn, crossed the border and is drinking a deadly cocktail on a beach somewhere tropical." -Richard Clark, Medium.com writer on the Heartbleed exploit

TheFurryOne

• Forum Tyrant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2008, 11:36:21 AM »
I actually came up with a brilliant(?) plan for getting out of work and making time go faster.

Step 1: Get a hamburger for lunch.  Not a big one, but just a plain basic McDonald's hamburger.
Step 2: Get sick due to having eaten the hamburger (which, let's be honest, has a 50-50 shot of happening to everyone who eats them).
Step 3: Go home with stomach cramps and general nausea.
Step 4: Pepto-Bismol shots until I fall asleep.
Step 5: Morning!

Then I realized that any plan to get out of work that involves induced vomiting probably isn't a good plan.
Your Loving Tyrant

32_Footsteps

• Seeker of Light Orbs
  • Still Spoony after all these years
    • View Profile
    • Beyond Madness & Genius
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2008, 02:20:17 PM »
I'd like to point out that anyone with any sort of orthopedic device for a chronic condition (for example, an arm brace) has a built-in excuse.  If nothing else, check-ups are always warranted.
--

Reality is a choice - a very poor one

Beyond Madness & Genius - Working on our first title, Point of Descent, for Xbox Live Indie Games.

goescrunch

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2008, 08:51:52 PM »
I thought I'd be more freaked out, but I'm just bouncy and happy. ^__^ I'm going through my checklist of stuff which I have packed, and what else to pack. I'm trying to make sure I have everything I need. I'm bringing a hair-straightener, so if Kat or Barbie need to use it, feel free! ^-^ I'm also bringing hair products that can style some crazy styles, so if anyone is planning to do anything wild with their hair, I can help. I love doing peoples hair (whereas Psi says he just loves doing people ... In creative ways???), so long as it is in creative ways.

^_^ I love using the net at Starbucks. There are all these hot chicks walking through, and Psi will just stop mid-sentence when they walk by. It's great. (Psi wants to point out that I'm looking at them as well.) However! I'm subtle!

BTW, my phone is a cheap ghetto phone. MetroPCS, so this is my coverage area: http://www.metropcs.com/coverage/
SUCKS. I was thinking of getting one of those El Cheapo disposables from Fred's, that has the free nights and weekends. So we'll see what happens. If anyone wants to email me, you can reach me at 7708659731@mymetropcs.com (which is my phones email. I'll get it as a text. If you have texting on your cell, you can just text me. It's all good.)

Okies, ttyl! **hugs and kisses**
**nibbles teh Barbie**
~ wuv teh Angela

Oh yea, and I suppose Simon says bai too. LoL

TheFurryOne

• Forum Tyrant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2008, 09:06:33 PM »
And bedtime now for me.  Everyone have a safe trip!
Your Loving Tyrant