Author Topic: ATTN Lance (please pass this on to him)  (Read 623 times)

Slipgate

• Immortal Camorrista
    • View Profile
ATTN Lance (please pass this on to him)
« on: August 25, 2008, 08:26:32 AM »
I'm assuming the Jughead Archie Comics are Lance's. I have those and his Otakon bag otherwise. Can you please pass the message on to him? I deal with enough junk in the house that I don't want to hold on to this any longer if it won't be claimed.
--

Ismail "Slipgate" Saeed
AGFF Veteran, Veteran of Old TheFurryOne.net Forum

Because metal waffles don't have fur.

"Luke, you are going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view."

LanceDearnis

Re: ATTN Lance (please pass this on to him)
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2008, 01:13:39 PM »
Nope, they're not. Also, Kat gave me the URL for the forums again. After losing it twice, this time I actually bookmarked it.

Slipgate

• Immortal Camorrista
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2008, 02:30:11 PM »
Who else could it be?

Anyone? Anyone?
--

Ismail "Slipgate" Saeed

"Luke, you are going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view."

TheFurryOne

• Forum Tyrant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2008, 03:26:04 PM »
To the best of my knowledge, the only people who went to the Entertainment museum were myself, Sean, Kain, and Barbie.  My bag from said museum is accounted for or otherwise (IMO) not worth hanging on to.
Your Loving Tyrant

Slipgate

• Immortal Camorrista
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2008, 03:31:21 PM »
I got the impression that whoever it was who brought Jughead owned it and had owned it previously....
--

Ismail "Slipgate" Saeed

Wildfire Darkstar

• Sibling From Another Warren
  • Baby stabby boi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2008, 03:51:15 PM »
I got the impression that whoever it was who brought Jughead owned it and had owned it previously....
No, they were giving them away free at the museum. I've got mine, as well.

Of course, even if I didn't, I probably wouldn't shed many tears over losing it  ;D

Katyanna

• Licensed Spacecraft Pilot
  • Waaaiiiiifffuuuuu! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2008, 05:17:29 PM »
It may well be Barbie's then. She had lost track of her bag towards the end of the con. I wouldn't worry too much about it. The only things in her con bag she seemed to care about were the demo disk and the program of which she looted from us. Though I will tell her to check in here to see about it just in case.
"At this point the horse has left the barn, crossed the border and is drinking a deadly cocktail on a beach somewhere tropical." -Richard Clark, Medium.com writer on the Heartbleed exploit

KAHighwind

• Chat Commissar
  • Lemon curry?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2008, 05:18:01 PM »
I think I gave my free gift from the Entertainment Museum to Sean to pass on to Patrick.  In all likelihood, the one you found started out as mine, but as you can gather from that explanation, I'm not really interested in getting it back.  Do as you please with it. :)

-Kain.

Slipgate

• Immortal Camorrista
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2008, 02:45:48 PM »
So what's the word? Barbie's? Originally Kain's? Or what?

If someone is willing to claim it by Sunday or Monday, that's fine. Otherwise - and I'm being blunt here - it goes in the trash. I don't want to throw a vintage Archie comic away or anything, though... I'm just not the keeper for such a thing. I have too much crap in the house and this is a part of the pile so deep in that I saw it this morning and it took a moment to remember what it was doing there/the fact that I was waiting to hear.
--

Ismail "Slipgate" Saeed

Katyanna

• Licensed Spacecraft Pilot
  • Waaaiiiiifffuuuuu! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2008, 03:03:35 PM »
It may well be Barbie's, but she's not really interested in it, so do with it as you will.
"At this point the horse has left the barn, crossed the border and is drinking a deadly cocktail on a beach somewhere tropical." -Richard Clark, Medium.com writer on the Heartbleed exploit

Meowix

• One With The Fuzz
  • ........hee!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2008, 09:16:52 PM »
It may well be Barbie's, but she's not really interested in it, so do with it as you will.

Yeah I think I might have left it, but I didn't really care about it, so you can trash it.  Sorry for not responding sooner.  First week of school was a bit busier than expected.

Slipgate

• Immortal Camorrista
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2008, 12:19:28 AM »
Really? I can probably mail it. It just feels weird trashing an Archie comic or an Otakon program book (or carbless Baby Ruths... which make me realize I should've figured out the owner's identity sooner)....
--

Ismail "Slipgate" Saeed